Few people are able to conduct a self-presentation at a decent level, so we suggest that you learn to talk about yourself in such a way that they want to listen to you again at the online trainings “The Art of Self-Presentation” from the Ukrainian Educational Hub.
When you communicate with any person, your way of thinking, the ability to tell about yourself and manners are what they pay attention to in the first place. And the main task of self-presentation is to show yourself as a complete and interesting person.
As part of the cycle, we will talk about:
– Secrets of effective self-presentation.
– How to present your own project and attract an audience.
– What is a personal brand and how to create it.
– How to identify your strengths and talents, and why it is so difficult for us to do this sometimes.
– Oratory: simply about what is important.
– Rules of effective communication.
– How to please people.
– How to master public speaking.
– How to speak so that you are heard.
– How to excitingly tell your story in social networks.
Trainings will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays (6:00 p.m. Warsaw and Berlin time, 5:00 p.m. London time, 7:00 p.m. Kyiv time).
You can register for the training via the link: https://forms.gle/ihpdAPz6igxJhvot7
The project is co-financed by the governments of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia through Visegrad grants from the International Visegrad Foundation.